Waxing

Waxing is available for lip, chin, check, neck or any area that you don’t want to use laser hair removal for.

We have three waxing options available:

Cirepil Blue Wax is known the world over as one of the most popular and effective lines of depilatory waxing product lines. Cirepil’s low temperature waxes are applied at or just above skin temperatures (often 20-30 degrees below most waxes on the market).

Cirepil Greenepil is a luxurious hard wax (no strip required) made of 90% plant based ingredients. The remaining 10% are elastomers, essential to ensure the quality encapsulating the hair from the root offering the highest quality of hair removal results. Thanks to its supple and soft texture this wax is very pleasant to work with. Applied in a thin layer, Cirepil Greenepil is cost effective and very successful on removing thick short and shaved hair. Especially suitable for sensitive areas of the skin (underarms, bikini, face…) leaving skin soft, silky and perfectly moisturized. Main Ingredients: Sunflower oil, Shea Butter and Candelilla Wax.

[/two_third]

They are manufactured in France by Perron Rigot, the company that holds the patents on formulas for low-temperature waxes and, he is the inventor of the no-strip disposable wax.

The Cirepil brand is the result of 30 years of innovation and more than 20 patents. As a recognized expert in depilatory waxing.

Nufree is the gold standard in hair removal and is carried by thousands of professional salons throughout the world. It was developed over 25 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove hair from a patient before surgery. Here are just a few of the reasons why Nufree is the most effective hair removal treatment in the world.

  • Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
  • Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/ antimicrobial so its safe, clean and germ free.
  • Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
  • Nufree doesn’t dry and can be erased any time!
  • Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
  • Policies
  • Please extend the courtesy of calling to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments that are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a cancellation fee. All sales are final on products and services.

    Payment in full is due at the time services are rendered.